ELDER LAW Q&A
An essential resource is the Elder Law Q&A: An Introduction to Aging Issues and Planning for the Future. The Elder Law Q&A is produced and updated annually by members of the Senior Law Day Collaborative.
Click the cover image to view and download the full text. Navigate to the table of contents located on page 3 in this fully linked document. Clicking on the topic of choice will jump you to the respective section in the document. Click on the home icon at the bottom of the page to return to the table of contents. Remember: you can print out the whole document or just the pages that you need.
Derecho para la tercera edad
The 22nd Edition Spanish-language version is here.
Topics addressed include:
- Elder Law and Elder Lawyers – The Basics
- Health Care Planning
- Future Care Planning – Managing Finances and Assets
- Powers of Attorney
- Living or Inter Vivos Trusts
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Preservation of Assets/Medicaid Planning
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) vs. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Elder Abuse
- Mental Health Services for Older Adults