Three full Senior Law Day events are planned for 2019!
- June 1 at the Grinton I. Will Library (Yonkers) – Questions about this event? Call (914) 337-1500 ext. 322 No registration is required. Click here to see the flyer for the June event.
- September 10 at the Westchester County Center (White Plains) – Questions about this event? Call (914) 813-6300. No registration is required.
- November 2 at Heritage Hills (Somers) – REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED; Sign up HERE!
Want to know the details as they unfold and keep tabs on future events? Let us know of your interest and we’ll send you a periodic email so you don’t miss out; provide your email here (we promise not to share it with anyone else).
You can also go here to see the calendar for all upcoming programs.
Senior Law Day offers free educational seminars and one-on-one, 15-minute consultations with attorneys and financial planners. This is your opportunity to learn from and meet with experts who offer free advice on important, and sometimes not-so-easy to discuss Elder law topics such as:
- Housing options,
- Wills vs. trusts,
- Ways to pay for long-term care, and
- How to put your estate in order.
Want to know more right away? A valuable guide to elder law issues is the Elder Law Q&A. The full text of the latest edition is available on this page. You can also review our Program Topics to find out more about what these professionals share. The calendar of year round events is here.
“Senior Law Day is one of the finest programs the county offers, and encourages all seniors and their families to attend…This outstanding program should not be missed…It’s important for seniors to be informed about their rights and finances at any time. But it’s especially crucial in today’s economy. Seniors must know how to protect themselves and their assets.” –Robert P. Astorino, Westchester County Executive
Senior Law Day is presented by the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services (DSPS), the Westchester Public/Private Partnership for Aging Services and the Ninth Judicial District of the New York State Office of Court Administration.