PACE WOMEN’S JUSTICE CENTER serves both men and women and provides free civil legal services for anyone who may be experiencing domestic abuse, elder abuse, and sexual assault. Helpline number is (914) 287-0739
Cool tip from one of the healthcare professionals in the Senior Law Day Collaborative. Learn how to manage that mask (and gloves) before the next grocery store trip!
To support our clients in being safe and well-informed during this time of social distancing, we are making live webinars available via Zoom video conferencing.
Scroll down for a roster of upcoming events and links to recordings of past events. Register for those events you wish to attend, then we’ll send you the details required for login to the event.
COMING SOON. REGISTER NOW!
Before attending, download the FREE Zoom application to your desktop or mobile device. See this video tutorial from Zoom on how to join a Zoom meeting. Need additional help connecting? Send us an email via the ASK button on the right side of this webpage.
- PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY: STAYING SAFE WHILE NAVIGATING THE INTERNET | Tuesday, June 9, 10:00 AM | LIVE – Register here.
- LOS ESTAFADORES SIGUEN LOS TITULARES: LO QUE DEBE SABER. CON QUE TENER CUIDADO | Jueves, 18 de junio, 1:00 – 2:00 PM | LIVE – ¡ Regístrese aquí!
- LA ESTABILIDAD DE LA VIVIENDA Y LA LEY DE PROTECCIÓN DEL INQUILINO DEL 2019: LO QUE CADA INQUILINO NECESITA SABER | martes, 23 de junio, 10:00 – 11:00 AM | LIVE – ¡ Regístrese aquí!
- LEY DE PERSONAS MAYORES: TODO LO QUE LAS FAMILIAS NECESITAN SABER SOBRE LA PLANIFICACIÓN PARA PRESERVAR SUS BIENES PATRIMONAILES | martes, 30 de junio, 10:00 – 11:00 AM | LIVE – Registration to follow
- GUARDING OUR ELDERS: A PRESENTATION IN HONOR OF WORLD ELDER ABUSE AWARENESS DAY | Monday, June 15, 11:00 AM | LIVE – Register here.
Senior Law Days in Westchester County
Four full-day Senior Law Day events were planned for 2020. Plans are in the works to make accommodations for appropriate social distancing, while still getting information and guidance to members of our community.
- Grinton I. Will Library (Yonkers), Monday, June 1. – OFFERED ONLNE
- Muriel H. Morabito Community center (Town of Cortlandt), Tuesday, September 15
- Mount Kisco Public Library, Wednesday, September 30
- Westchester County Center (White Plains), Tuesday, October 20m