To support our clients in being safe and well-informed during this time of social distancing, we are making live webinars available via Zoom video conferencing.
LIVE WEBINARS. REGISTER BELOW.
- UPDATE FOR NEW YORK RENTERS ON LAWS AND OPERATIONS (INCLUDING EVICTIONS) | Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:00 – 11:00 AM | LIVE – Register Here
- LEGAL & HEALTH CONCERNS FOR GRANDPARENTS RAISING GRANDCHILDREN | Wednesday, August 19, 2020 10:00 – 11:00 AM | LIVE – Register Here
Before attending, download the FREE Zoom application to your desktop or mobile device. See this video tutorial from Zoom on how to join a Zoom meeting. Need additional help connecting? Send us an email via the ASK button on the right side of this webpag
PACE WOMEN’S JUSTICE CENTER serves both men and women and provides free civil legal services for anyone who may be experiencing domestic abuse, elder abuse, and sexual assault. Helpline number is (914) 287-0739
Cool tip from one of the healthcare professionals in the Senior Law Day Collaborative. Learn how to manage that mask (and gloves) before the next grocery store trip!
Senior Law Days in Westchester County
Four full-day Senior Law Day events were planned for 2020. Plans are in the works to make accommodations for appropriate social distancing, while still getting information and guidance to members of our community.
- Grinton I. Will Library (Yonkers), Monday, June 1. – OFFERED ONLNE
- Muriel H. Morabito Community center (Town of Cortlandt), Tuesday, September 15
- Mount Kisco Public Library, Wednesday, September 30
- Westchester County Center (White Plains), Tuesday, October 20m